Donate a car to help build homes
Donate your car to Cars for Homes, Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program. The proceeds come back to support our work here locally in Ingham and Eaton Counties, MI.
Donating to Habitat for Humanity is quick and easy. We accept all kinds of vehicles – cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Best of all, your vehicle donation may be a tax deduction.
How do I donate my car in Oregon?
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask you to provide such as vehicle make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- If your vehicle is accepted, you can schedule your car to be picked up.
What type of vehicle can I donate in Oregon?
- Construction or farm equipment
- Any other vehicle ― running or not!