The ReStore specializes in providing the community with discounted building materials, recycled and new. This includes doors, windows, ceramic tile, paint, trim, electrical items, plumbing, hardware, siding, roofing, cabinets and much more. We also have new and used appliances, rugs, carpet and household furniture, all items needing a new home. We also accept donations of plants and landscaping materials.
Shop, Donate or Volunteer! We are building and changing our community together, one home at a time.
ReStore HoursWednesday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Admin Office HoursMonday - Friday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tillamook County Habitat for Humanity
Admin Office and ReStore
PO Box 988
Tillamook, OR 97141
Phone / Email
The ReStore sells donated items from generous individuals and businesses.
Acceptable donations include:
- Appliances – Working & less than 10 years old
- Furnaces – Working & less than 10 years old
- Water heaters – Working & less than 5 years old
- Tubs – New fiberglass or whirlpool tubs only
- Shower/Shower Tub units – New to gently used
- Toilets – With tank, bowl, and lid
- Sinks – Good condition
- Plumbing – New to gently used faucets (no lead)
- Cabinets – Kitchen or bath
- Mirrors & medicine cabinets
- Countertops – New to gently used
- Windows – glass, storm, and wood
- Doors – Without holes
- Door Knobs – New to gently used & Vintage
- Trim – Wood/vinyl in good condition, 3’ or longer.
- Carpet – Without major stains.
- Tile – Ceramic or vinyl floor tile (no grout)
- Laminate flooring
- Vinyl/Linoleum – 6’x6’ or larger, new to gently used.
- Light fixtures –With all pieces.
- Paint – New or nearly new (must be 1/2 full & labeled)
- Furniture – No Pet Stains
- Scrap Metal (drop off only)
Unacceptable donations include:
- Anything Broken or with Missing Parts
- Unmarked Containers of Chemicals
- Commercial Grade Chemicals Pesticides
- Unframed Mirrors
- Used Mattresses
- Cribs, Strollers, High Chairs, and other infant furniture
- Wood items chipping with lead paint
- Items not safe to resell (at the discretion of trained staff)
Check with the Tillamook County Solid Waste website for recycling and disposal options for items we can’t accept.