Skip to content
The ReStore sells donated items from generous individuals and businesses.
- Appliances – Working & less than 10 years old
- Furnaces – Working & less than 10 years old
- Furniture (without rips and stains)
- Home Decor
- Building Supplies
- Water heaters – Working & less than 5 years old
- Tubs – New fiberglass or whirlpool tubs only
- Shower/Shower Tub units – New to gently used
- Toilets – With tank, bowl, and lid
- Sinks – Good condition
- Plumbing – New to gently used faucets (no lead)
- Cabinets – Kitchen or bath
- Mirrors & medicine cabinets
- Countertops – New to gently used
- Windows – glass, storm, and wood
- Doors – Without holes
- Door Knobs – New to gently used & Vintage
- Trim – Wood/vinyl in good condition, 3’ or longer.
- Carpet – Without major stains.
- Tile – Ceramic or vinyl floor tile (no grout)
- Laminate flooring
- Vinyl/Linoleum – 6’x6’ or larger, new to gently used.
- Light fixtures –With all pieces.
- Paint – New or nearly new (must be 1/2 full & labeled)
- Furniture – No Pet Stains
- Scrap Metal (drop off only)
- Anything Broken or with Missing Parts
- Unmarked Containers of Chemicals
- Commercial Grade Chemicals Pesticides
- Unframed Mirrors
- Used Mattresses
- Cribs, Strollers, High Chairs, and other infant furniture
- Stuffed Animals
- Wood items chipping with lead paint
- Computers and their parts
- Items not safe to resell (at the discretion of trained staff)
Check with the Tillamook County Solid Waste website for recycling and disposal options for items we can’t accept.