Home Sponsorships are an incredible way to support Habitat’s mission of providing affordable homeownership opportunities for adults and children needing housing.
Future Habitat homeowners receive financial education, help build their own homes and pay an affordable mortgage. Each family is required to complete sweat equity (volunteer) hours as the down payment for their home. You will see our families at the construction sites, ReStore, office and events.
Join local companies to make a meaningful impact on our community.
After volunteers and future homeowners work together to build a home, Habitat sells the home to a qualified family using an affordable mortgage. The family is responsible for the closing costs of up to $3000. Payments are set at no more than 33% of each family’s monthly income to ensure long-term affordability.
Benefits of home sponsorship include the following:
- Priority build day scheduling
- Lunch for participants
- Build site signage
- Opportunity to give the key presentation at the home dedication
- Marketing opportunities
- Prominent recognition in print and online communications
Home Sponsorship Options:
- $75,000 – Whole House- Dream Maker
- $50,000 – Door to Tomorrow
- $25,000 – Window Of Opportunity
- $10,000 – Framing the Future
- $5000 or less – Lay the Foundation